Saturday, January 25, 2014

Simple Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Happy New Year everyone! Since it's the new year, I thought it would be a good idea to get back to some of the basics. This tutorial is full of great steps for beginners to experienced makeup lovers. It shows how to get a beautiful fresh face for everyday in a simple way. Enjoy!
xo Eman


Shop This Look - click on the products below

Face
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
Covergirl & Olay SimplyAgeless Serum Primer
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
Mint Brush #42 Skunk Brush
Covergirl & Olay Concealer Balm
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
Mint Brush #44 Powder Brush
Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Rhubarb
Mint Brush #46 Blush Brush


Eyebrows
Mint Brush #36 Brow Brush
Mac Girl Boy Brow Gel


Eyes
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Eye Contour Kit
Mint Brush #12 Concealer Brush
Mint Brush #22 Eyeshadow Brush
Mint Brush #20 Blending Brush
Mint Brush #24 Pencil Brush
Tweezerman Lash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Lashblast Mascara


Lips
Covergirl LipPerfection LipColor in Darling
Covergirl Wetslicks Lipgloss in Honey Talks

Mint Brushes available at www.mintbrushes.com

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Please indicate the exact shade of your foundation. We might have the same skin tone. Just for reference. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the natural look! It helps with you being so beautiful too......LOL! I would be honored if you and any of your viewers would check out my new blog here on at www.bethandbeauty.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should not use Covergirl makeup. They test it on animals.

    I love you and your videos but I cant follow someone who is using a makeup brand and getting people to buy it, when animals i getting hurt for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you for this special beauty treat. We can't wait to give it a whirl!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm new to your videos and I loved this one! I've been looking for someone I could subscribe to because I love make up but I'm just not good at putting it on myself and my age it's embarrassing lol! You made it look so easy hopefully I can get the hang of it. Just one question... How do I know those colors will look good on my complexion? I'm pretty fair. I'm yoy get tons of questions but hopefully I hear back but if not thank you anyway! I look forward to more videos. :)

    Jamie Torres

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! bubblegumcasting.com

    ReplyDelete