Friday, February 7, 2014

Beyonce Grammy's Smokey Eye Makeup


Beyonce is absolutely one of my favourite icons. She is amazing at everything and she always looks fabulous. When I saw her on the Grammy's, I knew I had to recreate her look from her performance. It was the perfect smokey eye. Hope you guys like the look and if you recreate it, make sure you post your version on my Facebook page.
xo Eman


Shop This Look - click on the products below


Eyes
Make Up For Ever Aquacream Shadow #1
Mint Brush #12 Concealer Brush
Mint Brush #20 Blending Brush
Mint Brush #22 Eyeshadow Brush
Mac Brun Eyeshadow
Mac Swiss Chocolate Eyeshadow
Mac Saddle Eyeshadow
Mac Smut Eyeshadow
Mac Carbon Eyeshadow
Mint Brush #24 Pencil Brush
Mac Espresso Eyeshadow
Mac Brule Eyeshadow
Make Up For Ever Aquablack Cream Shadow
Mint Brush #32 Lip / Liner Brush
Tweezerman Lash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Lashblast Mascara
Mint Lashes - coming soon!!


Face
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
Covergirl & Olay SimplyAgeless Serum Primer
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
Mint Brush #10 Foundation Brush
Covergirl & Olay Concealer Balm
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
Mint Brush #44 Powder Brush
Mac Enough Said Blush
Mint Brush #46 Blush Brush


Eyebrows
Mint Brush #36 Brow Brush
Mac Espresso Eye Shadow


Lips
Maybelline Never Ending Nude Lipstick
Benefit Hoola lipgloss


Mint Brushes available at www.mintbrushes.com 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful before makeup and gorgeous after makeup! I love how detailed you were in this video. I would so love and would also be so honored if you would check out my new beauty blog.

    Beth
    bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smokey eye makeup. I love to wear this makeup at special occasions. I like your video tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete